We put a lot of effort into finding packaging materials that are both environmentally conscious and that could withstand the journey from our warehouse to your home. Here's a breakdown of each item we use:
- Boxes - Recyclable. Made domestically of 100% recycled material.
- Tape - Partially biodegradable, but not recyclable. (Ugh, we know! We tested recyclable and compostable tape, but it didn't perform well so we switched to a fiberglass reinforced version to make sure your products got to you safely. We're working on finding a more environmentally conscious tape that will hold up in shipping. Email us if you know of one!) Renewable plant-derived adhesive & backing. Kraft paper is biodegradable, but the fiberglass filaments are not biodegradable or recyclable.
- Void Fill - Recyclable and naturally biodegradable. Made domestically of 100% recycled paper from post-consumer and post-industrial content.
- Tissue Paper - Recyclable and naturally biodegradable. Made domestically from 100% post-consumer & post-industrial content.
- Product Cushioning - Recyclable, naturally biodegradable, and compostable. SFI-certified.
- Shipping Labels - Recyclable. Made of 100% recycled content and feature a recycle-compatible adhesive. Even the release liners are recyclable and recycled by us.
- Stickers - Recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable. Made of FSC certified paper and printed using soy-based ink.